Looking for a quick and healthy start to your day? Try out this Smoked Salmon Bagel Recipe. You’ll have breakfast ready in 10 minutes!
Yields: 1 Yellow Plate* Serving | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Total time: 10 mins
Calories: 400kcal | Protein: 35g | Carbs: 45g | Fat: 11g
*Yellow Plate: 1500 calorie meal plan according to the Fit Farm at Rock Springs nutrition program. Breakfast represents 400 calories of the daily plan.
- Salmon Bagel
- 1 – 2oz Smoked Salmon Fillet
- 1 Bagel Thin
- 1 tbsp 1/3 Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Capers
- 3 tbsp Red Onions (sliced)
- 4 tbsp Cucumbers (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (plain)
- 1/4 cup Fruit of Your Choice
- Slice bagel thin in half and toast.
- Spread cream cheese on one half of toasted bagel thin.
- Layer smoke salmon, cucumbers, capers, and sliced onions on top of cream cheese.
- Top with other half of bagel thin.
- Place Greek yogurt in ramekin and sprinkle fruit on top.
MACROS BY INGREDIENT
- 1 – 2oz Smoked Salmon fillet | Protein: 12g | Carbs: 0g | Fat: 7g
- Bagel Thin | Protein: 4g | Carbs: 25g | Fat: 1g
- Cream Cheese | Protein: 1g | Carbs: 1g | Fat: 3g
- Capers | Protein: 0g | Carbs: 0g | Fat: 0g
- Onions | Protein: 0g | Carbs: 4g | Fat: 0g
- Cucumbers | Protein: 0g | Carbs: 1g | Fat: 0g
- Greek Yogurt | Protein: 22g | Carbs: 12g | Fat: 0g
- Fruit| Depends on choice of fruit. We suggest blueberries and strawberries.
Let us know what you thought of our quick and easy Smoked Salmon Bagel recipe and if you have a breakfast favorite! Don’t forget to follow us on social media for the latest health and wellness news and for more healthy recipes, check out our blog!