Rock Springs Retreat Center / June 27, 2022 / Anna Rutherford / 0
Cool off your palate this summer with this delightfully refreshing Asian Cucumber Salad! It makes for an excellent side dish or as a snack by itself!
Yields: 4 cups | Prep time: 15 mins
Calories: 28kcal | Protein: 1g | Carbs: 4g | Fat: 2g
- 4 cups Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Red Onions sliced
- 1/4 cup Red Peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Combine sliced cucumbers, red onions, and red peppers in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame seeds, sesame seed oil, red pepper flakes, and salt to combine.
- Combine vegetables with dressing and serve immediately.
Chef Mike's Tip: For a deeper flavor, let the vegetables sit in the dressing before serving.