Rock Springs Retreat Center / June 27, 2022 / Anna Rutherford / 0
Cool off your palate this summer with this delightfully refreshing Asian Cucumber Salad! It makes for an excellent side dish or as a snack by itself!
Yields: 4 cups | Prep time: 15 mins
Calories: 28kcal | Protein: 1g | Carbs: 4g | Fat: 2g
- 4 cups Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Red Onions sliced
- 1/4 cup Red Peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Combine sliced cucumbers, red onions, and red peppers in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame seeds, sesame seed oil, red pepper flakes, and salt to combine.
- Combine vegetables with dressing and serve immediately.
Chef Mike's Tip: For a deeper flavor, let the vegetables sit in the dressing before serving.
Let us know what you thought of our Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe and what you like to eat to cool off during the summer in the comments below! Don’t forget to follow us on social media for the latest health and wellness news and for more healthy recipes, check out our blog!